We improve health care by working to bring down costs and raise both quality and satisfaction.
We want to do health care better (see our History). We create a space for the health partners in our region to work together. For us, health partners include a lot more than doctors, dentists, and hospitals. We also work with:
- School districts
- Public transportation representatives
- Housing groups
- County health departments
- Elected officials
And many more community nonprofits, advocates, and volunteers!
There are things we are required by the state to do:
- Oversee the Medicaid and OHP plans administered by our regional Coordinated Care Organization (CCO), PacificSource
- Conduct a Regional Health Assessment (RHA) every five years
- Create a five-year Regional Health Improvement Plan (RHIP)
We bring providers, patients, and community leaders together to solve problems. Our 200+ volunteers have made our mission a success. Together we are creating a stronger, healthier Central Oregon.