Equitably and measurably ensure all Central Oregonians improve health behaviors and reduce risk factors that contribute to premature death and diminished quality of life related to preventable disease.
- Decrease asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes rates
- Decrease obesity rates in adults
- Increase fruit/vegetable consumption and physical activity in youth
- Decrease risk factors for cardio-pulmonary and/or preventable disease
- Decrease sexually transmitted infections
- Increase individuals receiving both an annual wellness visit and preventative dental visit
Developed MaterialsThis workgroup has not developed any materials yet.
The Central Oregon Health Council assembled RHIP Workgroups, groups of community professionals focused on some aspect of the Regional Health Improvement Plan, in 2016 to strategize and address the RHIP Health Indicators for each area of focus.