All communities in Central Oregon have equitable access and opportunities to health, education, healthy relationships, community support, and experiences necessary to thrive at every stage of life from prenatal to adulthood.
- Increase letter name recognition at kindergarten
- Increase third-grade reading proficiency
- Increase proportion of pregnancies that are intended
- Increase two-year-old immunization rates
- Increase the number of people who feel they belong in their community
Developed MaterialsThis workgroup has not developed any materials yet.
The Central Oregon Health Council assembled RHIP Workgroups, groups of community professionals focused on some aspect of the Regional Health Improvement Plan, in 2016 to strategize and address the RHIP Health Indicators for each area of focus.